This module has 9 sections –
- Student Details
- Student Admission
- Online Admission
- Disabled Students
- Multi Class Student
- Bulk Delete
- Student Categories
- Student House
- Disable Reason
First we will add Student Categories, School House then take Student Admission then Online Admission, Students Details. If you want to add additional fields in student admission form then you can use Custom Fields feature for this go to System Settings > Custom Fields and add your desired fields in Student. If you also don’t want any default fields in student admission then you can disable it from System Settings > System Fields and disable student system fields.
- Student Categories– Go to Student Information > Student Categories Add all student categories here. Student categories can be caste, community or group wise.
- Student House– Go to Student Information > Student House Add all student house here. Student house is also another type of grouping of students.
- Student Admission– Go to Student Information > Student Admission add student basic details Admission No (if you want to use auto generation of student admission number then enable it from System Setting > General Setting), Roll No (this roll number is just for reference purpose, when you will generate student admit card from examination module then a roll number will be auto generate for corresponding exam), select Class and Section, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date Of Birth, Category, Religion, Caste, Student Mobile Number, Email, Admission Date, Student Photo, Blood Group, Student House, Height, Weight, As on Date, if this student has sibling and already study in this school then click on Add Sibling button and select sibling (note that if student has more than one sibling study in school then you do not have to select all the siblings just select any one sibling and system automatic detects other siblings), add student Father, Mother and Guardian details. Now click on Save button to complete student admission, if you want to add more details of student like Student Address Details, Transport Route Details, Hostel Details, Miscellaneous Details, RTE (Right To Education – in some countries there is a government funded scheme under which student get free education and government pay fees for these students) and Upload Documents then click on Add More Detail button. Student admission, admit students in by default in current selected session.To importing bulk students for admission click on upper right side Import Student button. Now select class and section and browse .csv and click on Import Students Data file to import student data. Using student import you should enter unique student admission number because even if you have enabled auto generation of student admission number. You can download sample .csv file by clicking upper right Download Sample Import File button. Note that by importing bulk student you have to update student record for proper admission record.
- Student Details– Go to Student Information > Student Details select Class and Section and click on Search button to get student list under this class-section. You can also search student by keyword in Search Input Box and click on Search button. After search you will get student list below. There are two views here one is List View and Details View. Every row has three buttons in right side Show (to see student profile), Edit (to edit student profile) and Add Fee (to add student fees). Click on Show button to open student profile. Student profile page provides 360* View of student, consist student basic details, address details, parent / guardian details, miscellaneous details, fees details, exam details, documents and timeline related to student. You can check student and their guardian login credentials by clicking on Login Details link. If any student get admitted by mistake and we need to Disable student then you can click on red color hands down icon button. After clicking it an window will appear and ask you to select for disable reason for this student, just select disable reason. To send student/parent password click on 3 dot icon button.
- Online Admission– Go to Student Information > Online Admission Through online admission students can register themselves from front site. To use online admission first it should be enabled from System Settings > General Setting. Online admission form can be access directly from url http://yoursite.com/online_admission . To use it in fronsite you must add this url in any menu from front cms.
After student record submission from front site it will be display in Student Information > Online Admission page.
To admit / enrol this student just edit this student by clicking Edit button from Action column. At student edit page enter required details of student then click on Save if you just want to save student submitted record but to admit / enrol student you must click on Save And Enroll button. After this student will be admit and can be view in Student Admission > Student Details. If you want to delete online submitted details of student then just click on Delete button from Action column.
- Disabled Student– Go to Student Information > Disabled Student here you can view all Disabled Students.
- Multi Class Student– Go to Student Information > Multi Class Student here you can add a student in another class-section. Basically this feature is for training or coaching centres where a student can be admit in singing class and dancing class simultaneously. Multi class feature is not for schools or colleges. Multi class feature is still in experimental stage and we recommend to not use multi class feature with multi session. Multi class feature is online available for admin and student panel.
- Bulk Delete– Go to Student Information > Bulk Delete here you can delete single or multiple students. Note that after deleting students from here will delete from system and further student will not be rollback.
- Disable Reason– Go to Student Information > Disable Reason here you can enter master entries for reasons for disabling students.